Tuesday 29 November 2016

Jump into a couple of their repos and see if you can address a few of their issues

If you want COMPANY to say yes to the interview, create a project using COMPANY stuff. Does COMPANY have some publicly available APIs? Create a project that makes some novel use of the API or extends the functionality of an existing related project. Is COMPANY involved in open source?
_

Svetlana:
The problem is we frequent the same place together and got used to seeing each other.
(28 November 2016)

Svetlana:
He'll be nice to me one day and completely ignore me the next.
(28 November 2016)

Svetlana:
He was quite distant and not really my type.
(28 November 2016)

Barbara:
Boyfriend seems embarrassed of me?
(28 November 2016)

Barbara:
He said no, he didn t want that, then allowed a different person to throw him a party.
(28 November 2016)

Barbara:
I told him I wanted to put a party together for him.
(28 November 2016)

Barbara:
Also, his birthday is this week.
(28 November 2016)

Barbara:
He is 24, so it isn t like he s 16 or something.
(28 November 2016)

Barbara:
He wouldn t let me come in his house and didn t want anyone to see me.
(28 November 2016)

Barbara:
It was not a quick trip to bring him the medicine, about 50 minutes round trip for me.
(28 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment