Sunday 27 November 2016

Another study found that well done meat seems to increase the risk of pancreatic cancer

It may not be the meat itself, but how we treat the meat. Most AGEs actually form endogenously, inside our bodies, but dietary AGEs appear to have some negative effects of their own. When eaten, these oxidized fats are incorporated into circulating lipids, thus increasing the risk of atherosclerosis.
_

Layla:
How do I convince myself that it's not my fault?
(26 November 2016)

Layla:
I know it's not my fault, but my family makes me think that it is my fault.
(26 November 2016)

Layla:
My mom only sees my dad's false side of the story.
(26 November 2016)

Layla:
It's because of him that I'm in hot water.
(26 November 2016)

Layla:
My mom gets in it and always blames me.
(26 November 2016)

Layla:
Yes, I know it's not respectful to yell at your dad, but it leaves me no choice since he acts like a child.
(26 November 2016)

Layla:
It leaves me no choice but to yell at him.
(26 November 2016)

Layla:
It really affects me because I have trouble with anger issues and he is well known of that fact.
(26 November 2016)

Layla:
My dad keeps getting on my nerves.
(26 November 2016)

Susy:
When people put their Elf on the Shelf in a funny spot, do they then move it for the rest of the day?
(26 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment