Tuesday 29 November 2016

These symptoms may last for 20 to 60 minutes before or during the migraine attack

For long they have ignored their condition, as accepting a headache to be migraine is difficult for many. This has delayed the treatment process. Auras are neurological disorders associated with sensory, motor or verbal disturbances. However, it is not compulsory that every migraine sufferer should get auras.
_

Regina:
She rejected me for prom and we didn't speak after that but we were closer before that (alot of cliche highschool romance). I guess this is a sign she wants to talk, but I'm at a loss for words.
(28 November 2016)

Regina:
I plan on following her back cause I don't hold grudges but I'm not sure if it was my fault for messing up our relationship.
(28 November 2016)

Regina:
A girl from highschool that I haven't spoken to since junior year (2 years ago) has followed me on Instagram with what I believe is her second account 3 hours ago.
(28 November 2016)

Valrie:
Sometimes I think my boyfriend can be a little too close to his cousin's wife, am I wrong for feeling uncomfortable & mentioning it to him?
(28 November 2016)

Valrie:
My question is; am I overreacting?
(28 November 2016)

Valrie:
I know my next step is either taking a break from him or leaving because I deserve better than this.
(28 November 2016)

Valrie:
I didn't believe him, so I told him in an assertive manner that this behavior needs to stop because he needs to show consideration & respect my feelings.
(28 November 2016)

Valrie:
I immediately told him about how uncomfortable this made me feel a couple of day afterwards & became more defensive afterwards by telling me that's who he is around family members & friends & trying to make me feel as if I'm delusional.
(28 November 2016)

Valrie:
Now, I've even noticed he's continuing to playfully touching his cousin's wife such as poking her on the side & kissing her directly on the check to greet her.
(28 November 2016)

Valrie:
Recently, I've been noticing for a couple of months that he's back to acting a little strange towards me again when his female cousin in law's around.
(28 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment