Sunday 27 November 2016

You can also state numbers possess called or have been called via phone

I believe it really is our responsibility to protect our children, not their own. We are the individuals that should worry regarding safety and they also should only worry about growing up and education. There are the two reasons that i mentioned in the beginning, that also believe to be valid.
_

Doretta:
Could my kids get taken away?
(27 November 2016)

Doretta:
I know I need help before it gets worse.
(27 November 2016)

Doretta:
Would they do that even though I m married and my husband is there dad and would obviously keep them while I got help.
(27 November 2016)

Doretta:
Iv read things if you try to get help they can take your kids away.
(27 November 2016)

Doretta:
For about 2-3 months now I have been taking oxy every day.
(27 November 2016)

Misha:
Am I just a friend or is this a relationship in his eyes?
(27 November 2016)

Misha:
Am I in a relationship, just without the title?
(27 November 2016)

Misha:
He has me over everyday, we have sex almost every time we hang out, and when his kids are there he has me over and we watch movies, plays games and have supper together.
(27 November 2016)

Misha:
He told me a little while back that he doesn't want anything serious, but his actions speak otherwise.
(27 November 2016)

Joelle:
Am I loose?
(27 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment