Sunday 27 November 2016

Martin is one of the greatest minds in investment banking

He is a citizen of both Venezuela and Austria. With the recuperating rate of the economy today, it is the best time for people to focus on the future. The investor needs to surround themselves with smart investment bankers to help them get to the top. This has gained him a lot of benefits from the local growth and limited his risk.
_

Cathrine:
We reconnected three months ago and since then he's been using gas-lighting treatment towards me.
(27 November 2016)

Cathrine:
Im in relationship and we broke up early this year and didn't contact each other for close to ten months.
(27 November 2016)

Isela:
Why would he kiss me, say he wants something serious with me, make plans with me and then when the plans fell trough he didn't ask again?
(27 November 2016)

Isela:
Could it be that he felt that I wasn't into him?
(27 November 2016)

Isela:
I kind of blew it off when he said he likes me, and I didn't say anything when he had to cancel the plans.
(27 November 2016)

Arie:
Baby won't fall asleep at night?
(27 November 2016)

Arie:
I am a first time mom, my baby is 2 weeks old exactly.
(27 November 2016)

Hertha:
My rich friend is coming over and I m poor? What should I do?
(27 November 2016)

Hertha:
There is this one girl that everyone knows is poor and no one really talks to here.
(27 November 2016)

Hertha:
One of my rich friend is gonne be at my house any minute and I m scared that when she sees that i have a tiny flat anf that i m poor, she ll tell everyone and stop being friends with me.
(27 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment