Wednesday 30 November 2016

Everywhere people are living in utter loneliness

Just visit a mental hospital or factory, sit in a bus or cafeteria. I tremble when I think of all the single voices raised, lottery-chance hooks aimed at the sky. It makes me want to take your hand. And this is the miracle that all the juke-boxes are eating quarters for.
_

Shara:
Yesterday my crush and I were hanging out, he told me his crush, it was my really good friend.
(28 November 2016)

Danyell:
I need relationship help! Please read the details and ignore the question mark that is at he end of this sentence?
(28 November 2016)

Danyell:
Please someone just tell me what to do.
(28 November 2016)

Danyell:
Maybe I'm comepletely wrong in my approach to this.
(28 November 2016)

Danyell:
How do I stop noticing these things and being so hopeful?
(28 November 2016)

Danyell:
Things like that make me hope even for a second that she might like me back.
(28 November 2016)

Danyell:
What's worse is I keep seeing things that could be considered flirty even though they're not.
(28 November 2016)

Danyell:
I have been trying for months and I just can't stop thinking about her.
(28 November 2016)

Danyell:
I just wanna settle for the amazing friendship I have right now and move on from her, but I can't.
(28 November 2016)

Danyell:
The problem is, I know I have zero chance with this girl and I have accepted that.
(28 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment