Monday 28 November 2016

I spotted this one in a shop in France and instantly fell in love

In just one week I spotted three of them. Perfect to showcase a few of your favourite interior pieces or magazines/books. And when we got back home, I saw it again on Misterdesign. As a cherry on top, they come in a variety of colours. What do you think about these trolleys?
_

Tena:
My dad has touched my boob multiple times today?
(27 November 2016)

Jane:
I'm depressed. Is this reason legit?
(27 November 2016)

Jane:
So is this reason legit and is it my dad's fault?
(27 November 2016)

Jane:
I mean come on they can see if I don't say a word to them.
(27 November 2016)

Jane:
I try to tell some ppl why I don't go (bullies and I get so bored) but they act as if they don't know and it pisses me off.
(27 November 2016)

Jane:
I feel super awkward being around a lot of ppl especially since some of them enable the bullies that bully me.
(27 November 2016)

Jane:
I tell him to get rid.of them but he ignores me.
(27 November 2016)

Jane:
He doesn't care about my feelings at all and Ignores my sad face.
(27 November 2016)

Jane:
So I'm depressed bc its the holidays and I isolate from family gatherings(I'll go for an hr but leave)bc my dad brings a lot of ppl over and my cousins who bully me live there and he won't get rid.of them.
(27 November 2016)

Inell:
My ex follows me everywhere, and when I added him on snapchat he blocked me! Why?
(27 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment