Tuesday 29 November 2016

We had done some pre-shopping the week before and were ready to make a decision

Did you enjoy that extra hour of sleep? I kept my camera away for most of the meal, but did at least capture the sweet ending. Our line-up included prawn cocktail, fish tacos, lots of thick brown bread and pumpkin cheesecake and ice cream for dessert. People kept coming up to me to pet him, as they tend to do.
_

Elois:
Would I be considered a cuckold. If I watch my girlfriend have sex with good friends of mine?
(27 November 2016)

Treasa:
Burning while me and my boyfriend were having sex?
(27 November 2016)

Treasa:
I was wet enough and it was going in perfectly fine.
(27 November 2016)

Treasa:
It wasnt too painful but very annoying.
(27 November 2016)

Treasa:
Me and my boyfriend had sex today, and for some reason I could feel a burning sensation the whole time we did it.
(27 November 2016)

Mariel:
Or so he could talk to other people.
(27 November 2016)

Mariel:
It was if he was using this as his way to end things without looking like the bad guy.
(27 November 2016)

Mariel:
He gave me no time frame or hope.
(27 November 2016)

Mariel:
I feel like why did he tell me this and leave me to wonder while he pushes me away.
(27 November 2016)

Mariel:
That's what I've been doing but it hurts.
(27 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment