Tuesday 29 November 2016

Lekki is definitely a hot spot as there as so many new places opening up every other time

We are back with another food discovery post and this week we explored a new Caribbean spot in Oniru, Lekki. This is the 2nd Caribbean spot that opened up in left this year and Lagosians are definitely raving for food options. They have an outdoor grill spot, fast food on the lower floor and a proper restaurant on the first floor.
_

Tabatha:
At my old school I was popular and I could be myself.
(28 November 2016)

Tabatha:
Ok I never knew how much I loved my old school.
(28 November 2016)

Letty:
If you think about someone alot everyday without wanting to does that mean that you are in love or that you have no life?
(28 November 2016)

Arla:
Ex told me he doesn t want me but.?
(28 November 2016)

Arla:
I am starting to love myself again, and I m genuinely happy without him in my life, yes I miss him sometimes and I always want to pick up my phone to call him but I won t break all this progress I ve made.
(28 November 2016)

Arla:
First of all let me say it has been a damn roller coaster.
(28 November 2016)

Twila:
How much sex is too much and how much is too little, and how can you resolve that?
(28 November 2016)

Twila:
How would you resolve that because you've talking about it too much with your wife and you're tired of being treating that way.
(28 November 2016)

Twila:
Unfortunately, it doesn't make any difference.
(28 November 2016)

Twila:
You think the problem might be you and you went to discuss it with your wife just to please her and find a solution.
(28 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment