Saturday 26 November 2016

Kindly chat with me now so that we can arrange how we can meet

Are you the guy I am waiting for? Content is available only for registered users. Do Not Send Money to Anyone that Claims to Work with Sugarmummy.com.ng. Enter your email address to subscribe to this website and receive notifications of new sugar mummy by email.
_

Kum:
This is the longest my period has been late and I m not sure if I am pregnant or not.
(26 November 2016)

Kum:
I had my tubal done in 2015 and my period is 5-6 days late right now.
(26 November 2016)

Danette:
Evaluate my age?
(26 November 2016)

Danette:
Hi everybody . I need your help . How much years you give me after looking at my photo ?
(26 November 2016)

Pauline:
SAID HE DOENT KNOW IF HE STILL LOVES ME!?
(26 November 2016)

Pauline:
What does it mean when you ask somebody if they still love you and they say idk?
(26 November 2016)

Cora:
Ask messaged me to apologize after two months?
(26 November 2016)

Cora:
He casually texts me everyday still.
(26 November 2016)

Francisca:
In difficult relationship with fwb who is 18 years older than me!!! help please?
(26 November 2016)

Thalia:
HELP! What are factors to deciding on a perfect partner?
(26 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment