Sunday 27 November 2016

But since we are day traders we have nothing to be scared off

The S&P had a following red day. And have fallen down 2% the past three days. The S&P have the potential to crash hard. Want some breaking out volume to buy into at open since the stock has the potential to have a morning spike. The stock got some nice consolation at open to buy into.
_

Hyun:
I am an introvert, not social at all.
(27 November 2016)

Hyun:
I am autistic but it's high functioning.
(27 November 2016)

Hyun:
I am a 16 year old boy and I am a junior in high school.
(27 November 2016)

Annemarie:
I am dating a guy who has a pretty dysfunctional family such as, his dad was a drunk and left them and his mom would rather be around her boyfriend than her own kids. does this mean he will grow up to be like them in his own relationship?
(27 November 2016)

Fidela:
She wants to move to France, and refuses to hear what I have to say, should I leave her and pursue my dream, or abandon it and do what she wants?
(27 November 2016)

Fidela:
My dream is to move to Eastern Europe, preferably a Slavic country, I love Slavic culture, and the Slavic languages.
(27 November 2016)

Fidela:
I have been dating my girlfriend for a while now, we are in love.
(27 November 2016)

Anjelica:
Battle in my heart and in my head?
(27 November 2016)

Anjelica:
Should I tell him or keep it bottled up or what?
(27 November 2016)

Anjelica:
He s amazing but Don t love him the way Iove my ex.
(27 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment