Sunday 27 November 2016

This is just one of the steps to bettering our house for selling it

But when I look at the whole of my life, this is not a bad thing. Speaking of, we also have the handy man coming out Monday to assess what he can do for us. We have a random hole in the wall, some other minor interior issues, some outside wood rot, etc. Well, I got the first two and then finally went to get tea but it never showed up as counting for the promotion.
_

Paola:
And aside from the cuddling he's not very romantic.
(26 November 2016)

Paola:
Then yesterday he said we'd meet for coffee but he slept in, then kept saying he'd call in an hour, & didn't call until 8pm.
(26 November 2016)

Paola:
He said we'd hang out Thursday night but he forgot, & we met up 90 minutes late.
(26 November 2016)

Paola:
I tried to break up last week and he convinced me not to, but I'm feeling like it's a good idea again.
(26 November 2016)

Paola:
I feel bad asking this again, but I'm really confused.
(26 November 2016)

Annita:
Boy troubles lmao?
(26 November 2016)

Annita:
When I like a guy I am too scared to approach him because if other boys dont like me then why would he?
(26 November 2016)

Annita:
I also do sports and go to the gym with guys and my friends have guy friends that we hang out with but I seem invisible to them.
(26 November 2016)

Annita:
My mum says I'm pretty but that doesnt really say much.. I go to an all girls school which could be the reason why but at my old school there were guys and they never talked to me or liked me.
(26 November 2016)

Annita:
I wouldnt say I m the ugliest girl out there but I wouldnt consider myself pretty either.
(26 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment