Wednesday 30 November 2016

Rowling uses vocabulary that has made her characters living creatures to generations of readers

SCORPIUS smiles, delighted, as he shouts across to him. HARRY turns his attention back to ALBUS. In this particular scene, Harry is most likely very confused and upset at seeing his child injured at all. Many parents find it difficult to deal with their child's injury, no matter how small.
_

Krysta:
We don't have any children and we live alone in a nice little town house.
(29 November 2016)

Krysta:
I hate seeing her cry like that it tears me apart.
(29 November 2016)

Krysta:
The only problem is that she's constantly in tears.
(29 November 2016)

Krysta:
I am married to a beautiful woman, There is nobody in the world I would've rather put a ring on.
(29 November 2016)

Vicky:
Why is my old Tinder date asking me to meet up with him again?
(29 November 2016)

Vicky:
Some of my friends think he does want to be friends, while others suggest he has interest in me.
(29 November 2016)

Vicky:
We picked a date to hang out but I don't know why he is suddenly contacting me all of a sudden.
(29 November 2016)

Vicky:
We chatted for a while and he genuinely seem interested in hanging out.
(29 November 2016)

Vicky:
I didn't mind be friends despite the fact that I still like him.
(29 November 2016)

Vicky:
Recently he contacted me again asking me if I was okay being friends with him.
(29 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment