Wednesday 30 November 2016

A good performance there could see him get a shot at fighting for the promotion

While its debatable that the UFC has the best heavyweight in mixed martial arts, they may soon have the most famous. Kimbo will get the opportunity to do just that and could deliver the highest rated season in series history. For Kimbo (real name Kevin Ferguson) it is yet another strange twist in his bizarre career as a professional fighter.
_

Anneliese:
My moms been with her boyfriend for like 15 years even thou they been together that long I can tell my mom does not love him.
(28 November 2016)

Lucretia:
Will we get anywhere?
(28 November 2016)

Lucretia:
And another thing, is me always texting first and him knowing I like him necessarily a bad thing?
(28 November 2016)

Lucretia:
I understand that it'll take time for us to get know one another before anything else, but does it even sound like we'll get anywhere?
(28 November 2016)

Lucretia:
I like him and I'm pretty sure he knows this.
(28 November 2016)

Lucretia:
We text about casual things and usually spend most of the time sending laughing emojis.
(28 November 2016)

Lucretia:
Before we started texting we had never spoken to each other, so we don't really know one another well.
(28 November 2016)

Lucretia:
Plus, I'm always the one to start our conversations.
(28 November 2016)

Lucretia:
Well, he already talks to someone else, so I doubt that he likes me.
(28 November 2016)

Lucretia:
Our first time texting was a day or two after he had found out by a mutual friend that I like him, which I'm not sure is a ad thing or not.
(28 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment