Tuesday 29 November 2016

Opinions shared by others in comments may not reflect my own views

She reads pretty much every genre and is currently working hard at making her childhood dream of becoming an author come true. She loves sharing her thoughts about books, blogging, and just random fun stuff. I hope you get a chance to read all these. Authors, Publishers and Tour guides may send me an ARC or finished copy in exchange for my unbiased review.
_

Clarence:
His wife found out and he committed suicide.
(29 November 2016)

Clarence:
Later, I learned that my mom dated someone who had a wife.
(29 November 2016)

Clarence:
He said if she finished it he would leave with me and my two sisters. we went back to Klamath falls from van couver to be near my grandparents.
(29 November 2016)

Clarence:
She refused and said she was going to finish her shift.
(29 November 2016)

Clarence:
The next day he called her while she was at work and asked her to come home to talk.
(29 November 2016)

Clarence:
He was suspicious because of something I said and he found out.
(29 November 2016)

Clarence:
She stayed home while my dad took us trick or treating for the first time.
(29 November 2016)

Clarence:
I'm 13 and my parents were divorced when I was four.
(29 November 2016)

Luna:
Is he being careful to not lead me or he just doesn't like me, but just being nice?
(29 November 2016)

Mellissa:
Should I cut ties with this guy?
(29 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment