Monday 28 November 2016

This updated version is by far superior with choral nature that gives it an epic significance

Raising many questions amongst dedicated followers, many took to social media searching for answers as to why. Then, to exhibit the sublime talent of Siirala, they reveal it as a stripped back, folksy, acoustic number. Combining manly bravado with haunting femininity, it compares favorably with the original.
_

Ashli:
My dad and step mom where arrested and sentenced to 5 years in prison.
(28 November 2016)

Ethel:
How hot am I?
(28 November 2016)

Lesha:
How do I start talking to this guy I like from school?
(28 November 2016)

Lesha:
So, heres this guy, Jake, I think is really cool and Ive been watchng him for a year now.
(28 November 2016)

Lesha:
My best friend, Alice is dating a guy older than us,David, and I've met him and he has 5 friends he always hangs out with.
(28 November 2016)

Stephnie:
3 month old cant poop?
(28 November 2016)

Stephnie:
I cannot deal with it much longer and she is so uncomfortable everyday.
(28 November 2016)

Stephnie:
I've looked at her butt when she is pushing and she isn't pushing in her butt.
(28 November 2016)

Stephnie:
She's breastfed so her poop is liquid when she does go.
(28 November 2016)

Stephnie:
Doctor had me give prune juice everyday for a week a d don't stimulate no matter how uncomfortable she gets.
(28 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment