Friday 30 September 2016

Your questions get answered quickly by the people best qualified to do so

Savvy shoppers are taking matters into their own hands when selecting the wheelchair that is best for their needs. Happy Customers are the best part of GRIT. No automated menus or interminable holds. GRIT is quick to send replacement parts at no cost to the rider.
_

Frida:
We went on 4 dates before we realized it just wasn't going to work out, and now we're here, and I don't know how to go about planning it.
(28 September 2016)

Frida:
We've never had sex, and I've never done a hookup before.
(28 September 2016)

Frida:
This guy and I have already planned to do a hookup sometime this weekend, however I'm not going to lie, I'm terrified.
(28 September 2016)

Taisha:
Should I go with my friend s ex boyfriend?
(28 September 2016)

Taisha:
I don t know their history or anyone s in the group that we re in.
(28 September 2016)

Taisha:
I m not close with either them or people in general and this is freaking me out.
(28 September 2016)

Taisha:
I ve known for about 2 months and her for about a month.
(28 September 2016)

Taisha:
I just met them because I just transferred to their school.
(28 September 2016)

Taisha:
So two of my friends were dating.
(28 September 2016)

Charlott:
Why would my guy friend do this?
(28 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment