Wednesday 28 September 2016

The exhibition is simple but well thought through

The butterflies at the enclosure are all free range where you can observe them up close and personal. A glass case stands on the left side of enclosure where chrysalis and cocoons are hanging in it. I love how pretty the metalic colored chrysalis are in this case.
_

Libby:
I am adopted and constantly worried my extended family thinks less of me because of this, how do I get over this?
(28 September 2016)

Libby:
I was adopted as a baby and am 16 now.
(28 September 2016)

Libby:
I think they think less of me since I dont look like them and am not real family by DNA.
(28 September 2016)

Libby:
I have been reassured this isn't the case but that hasn't helped, I still think people think less of me and I can't ask cousins and all, I only ask my parents and one grandparent, I'd be embarrassed to ask anyone else.
(28 September 2016)

Libby:
I know my parents love me but I constantly worry the extended family thinks of me as a family friend instead of a true family member.
(28 September 2016)

Adaline:
I'm only 15 but i want to drive!?
(28 September 2016)

Cinda:
Why do couples look alike?
(28 September 2016)

Cinda:
But in my father's family side A LOT of couples look alike even more my grandparents who have the same features and look like siblings.
(28 September 2016)

Cinda:
But for me I had never been attracted to someone who looks like me, my father and mom look different, my mothers side of the family married couples all look different including my grandparents who are even from different races.
(28 September 2016)

Cinda:
Now I had seen couples who look alike.
(28 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment