Friday 30 September 2016

Read below to learn more about their enterprise encryption solution

Meet TEP - The world's first fully-encrypted communications and collaboration platform. The platform is web-based and also comes with apps. TEP's end-to-end encryption ensures only the sender and intended recipients are able to decode the communications and data.
_

Armanda:
And I don t get my period for another 2 weeks or so.
(29 September 2016)

Armanda:
There was some unprotected foreplay but then we used a condom to finish and we did it 3 times. (SORRY TMI). It s now a week later and the past 2 days I ve been extremely nauseous with back aches and cramps and fatigue.
(29 September 2016)

Armanda:
Okay so my period was September 16-19. I had intercourse a few days after, on the 22nd.
(29 September 2016)

Chun:
I'm also cripplingly scared of rejection so I could never ask him out but y'know.
(29 September 2016)

Chun:
But at the same time I'm scared of him moving onto another girl or getting a girlfriend since I like him.
(29 September 2016)

Chun:
I still want to be friends with this guy far into the future, but if we've been in a relationship and break up that just ruins it all.
(29 September 2016)

Chun:
All of friends 'ship us' and say we should date But here's the thing, we're only 14 and I know good and well that relationships rarely if ever last from this age.
(29 September 2016)

Chun:
This is pretty generic I know, but I don't know how to deal with it We've known each other for almost 3 years now, and I'm pretty sure he might like me back.
(29 September 2016)

Venita:
What does this a?
(29 September 2016)

Venita:
And yes I know he is married and if anything happened I would be hurt as well as his wife and two kids.
(29 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment