Friday 30 September 2016

Rebel infantry will be tasked with extracting a priority droid from within the Death Star

It looks so good, it almost makes it look like an entirely new game, so this will surely drag fans back in. The DLC also introduces Chewbacca as a playable character, which will please many fans surely. Once vulnerable, Rebel starfighters can attack the weak spots in an effort to bring the Star Destroyer down.
_

Claris:
I feel like everyone around me is having fun and loving life because they are with their groups of friends, going to football games and prom and everything else.
(29 September 2016)

Claris:
Is this a normal thing that happens to teenagers?
(29 September 2016)

Claris:
I don't know if I just need to take a step back, find myself, try to make friends or what?
(29 September 2016)

Claris:
I feel like I have not done anything with my life, I really don't have friends because I am just so busy with college and working full time.
(29 September 2016)

Claris:
I am 17 and I feel like I don't know who I am, what I like to do, what I want to do with my life.
(29 September 2016)

Heather:
Do Highschool relationships even last?
(29 September 2016)

Heather:
Yeah you say I'm beautiful etc but you're not willing to leave him for me.
(29 September 2016)

Heather:
I tried nothing but love for her I'm cool with her mom and sister.
(29 September 2016)

Alexandria:
Getting intimate in 7th grade?
(29 September 2016)

Alexandria:
Not sex, but maybe feeling each other.
(29 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment