Tuesday 27 September 2016

The drivers were grinning at each other and giggling

You either get caught in a tropical monsoon, or the humidity makes you drench yourself with sweat. The air conditioning keeps you in a cozy daze as you somehow dodge your way around trams, buses and tourists. But across the border and into mainland China, a taxi ride is a life or death gamble.
_

Daisy:
And my pains and stomach problems are so bad i cant get out of bed.
(27 September 2016)

Daisy:
Well yesterday i went to the doctor and found out that im 4 or 5 weeks pregnant.
(27 September 2016)

Daisy:
Basically i have stomach problems about 360 days a year.
(27 September 2016)

Daisy:
I was diagosed with long term chroic nausea years ago.
(27 September 2016)

Loralee:
My little brother wants to experience sex with a girl before he dies so should I let him fk me just once?
(27 September 2016)

Loralee:
The doctor gave him 8 months and I'm his best friend.
(27 September 2016)

Jeffie:
Need your opinion!?
(27 September 2016)

Jeffie:
In the past he told me he used to have social anxiety but has overcome it.
(27 September 2016)

Macie:
How to get my brother to stop bullying me?
(27 September 2016)

Macie:
I constantly have visable bruises but my parents don t believe that their wonder child would hit someone.
(27 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment