Tuesday 27 September 2016

I work on expectant mothers and this is excellent information I can share with them

Thank you for this awesome article. Is there a limit to how often you can apply to babies? Just watch for skin irritation, I like to rotate where Im applying them, for all ages. I rubbed my 8 month old back with the rag just a little bit. That happened because water does not dilute essential oils, it disperses it.
_

Leann:
He's pathetic and I don't know what's going on in his life that makes him want this kind of attention.
(27 September 2016)

Leann:
He thinks he's the best, the thinks he can get anything, but afterwards makes fun of other girls for NO reason.
(27 September 2016)

Leann:
I'm 13, and all my life I've been called beautiful, and complimented by my looks and nice body figure.
(27 September 2016)

Daphne:
Why does my brother do this?
(27 September 2016)

Daphne:
It would embarrass me if anyone seen that outside and I had to open the door for him because he's to lazy not that I would but you know lol I am a 21 year old female and he is 27 is he just to lazy to do it himself?
(27 September 2016)

Daphne:
If she doesn't answer he does it again.
(27 September 2016)

Daphne:
When he gets home from work he honks his car over and over tell mom opens the door for him when he has his kid with, like you really can't open the door by yourself?
(27 September 2016)

Angelena:
My mother says she wants to dress me up as Monica Lewinsky for Halloween. Who is Monica Lewinsky and will people know who I am?
(27 September 2016)

Angelena:
She says it was a presidents girlfriend but which one and will people know who I am?
(27 September 2016)

Cornelia:
I adopted a kid two weeks ago, but I don't like him anymore. Can I send him back to Mexico?
(27 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment