Wednesday 28 September 2016

Dip Texas Toast bread one by one into the French toast batter

Here in the Pacific Northwest, Fall means warm sweaters, rain gear and Apples, lots of apples. Peel, core and chop your apples. Melted butter, brown sugar and cinnamon then add apples. Do NOT let the bread soak or it will become soggy. Now place on waffle iron. Then make a small indent in the middle of bread for apples.
_

Lupe:
Do you ever ask stupid because you're bored?
(28 September 2016)

Loise:
Why do you grow stop growing for a year to two and then start grow again?
(28 September 2016)

Loise:
Just wanted to know why manpy peoples grow till 12 or 13 steadily ani stop growing for a year or two(stop growing in height but secondary sexual character still grows).I am curious because I saw this in many teens.
(28 September 2016)

Hong:
Should I delete my Twitter?
(28 September 2016)

Hong:
Do you think should just delete my account?
(28 September 2016)

Hong:
I suppose I deserve it for sending that rude msg but it's still bugging me.
(28 September 2016)

Hong:
He decided to post it and now a bunch of people I don't even know are coming for me, saying mean things and calling me too skinny and all this stuff.
(28 September 2016)

Hong:
I made a really stupid mistake and sent a rude message to a guy who's famous on Twitter.
(28 September 2016)

Shalanda:
What do boobs feel like when you touch them?
(28 September 2016)

Shalanda:
I'm 14, but I really wanna know what they feel like.
(28 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment