Thursday 29 September 2016

The writers do a stellar job using sex as an impetus for character development

You get to know the Gallagher brood intimately. Each character has their own connection to sex and their sexuality impacts their life in varied ways. They are often looking for ways to numb their pain. Fiona and Ian both seek physical intimacy to calm their minds.
_

Elouise:
I hugged him for like 20 sec, and he grabbed my butt during it.
(29 September 2016)

Elouise:
He purposefully dropped his tray in the dinning hall to give me a hug.
(29 September 2016)

Elouise:
I had a crush on him in the past?
(29 September 2016)

Danyel:
Girlfriend won't come see me?
(29 September 2016)

Danyel:
So if this is the case how do I assure her I don't mind her accent?
(29 September 2016)

Danyel:
I have a feeling she may be insecure of her accent because she does not talk a lot during video chat and when she does she tries to put on an American accent.
(29 September 2016)

Danyel:
I feel like that may not be the reason because she has been in the Los Angeles and Orange County area.
(29 September 2016)

Danyel:
She's uncomfortable to come where I live in California because she thinks Californians are rude and bitchy.
(29 September 2016)

Danyel:
But she is coming to the United States to see a friend in New York and I don't have the money to fly out.
(29 September 2016)

Danyel:
I've been with this girl on Facebook for a couple years now, she's from Kazakhstan and don't get me wrong she is not a catfish because we do video chat quite often.
(29 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment