Wednesday 28 September 2016

On the bottom of the stand are a few felt pieces to keep from scuffing up furniture

You see a view of the whole model. Printed on the bottom are the Halo logo, trademark info and where it was made. Here is the Infinity from the side. I do wish the blue glow from the Forerunner parts near the rear engine were distinct. I guess if you really want to, you could paint it though.
_

Marybeth:
Then she proceeded to yell, call me names, saying I was a mistake.
(27 September 2016)

Marybeth:
But I told her, I modified things on it and that it'd be unsafe if we were to turn it on.
(27 September 2016)

Marybeth:
A few minutes ago, my sister wanted me to get our old computer and get some pictures she'd like to see.
(27 September 2016)

Melissia:
Am i in the clear?
(27 September 2016)

Melissia:
You cant get pregnant two days before your period and still get your period right?
(27 September 2016)

Melissia:
Period came two days after condom broke at its usual time brown at first but normal flow next day.
(27 September 2016)

Melissia:
Condom broken 2 days ago since my period was due in two days i needed feel the need to take plan b.
(27 September 2016)

Kesha:
Girlfriend to shy to have sex My gf and I have been going out for about a year and a half, and Im absolutely in love with her?
(27 September 2016)

Kesha:
We ended up just cuddling and she fell asleep.
(27 September 2016)

Kesha:
After that she started crying and apologizing to me.
(27 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment