Wednesday 28 September 2016

He played in the NFL for the New York Giants and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Our small organization is able to make a difference because of contributions from supporters like you. With a minimum $10 donation, you will receive an OKPolicy.org bumper sticker. Keep in mind there may be others that are worth following, too. Lisa Billy (R-Purcell) due to term limits.
_

Shalon:
Then I started on the fourth day.
(27 September 2016)

Shalon:
Ive been taking the pill for atleast three years now, about two weeks ago I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend a day or two after my period,(I hadn't been on the pill for 7 days) and I missed the first 3 pills in the new pack.
(27 September 2016)

Shalon:
I'd love to have as much input and as many answers possible.
(27 September 2016)

Miki:
My parents wont let me join sports?
(27 September 2016)

Miki:
But I m supposed to go to school and come straight home and stay home.
(27 September 2016)

Miki:
My younger brother is 13 and allowed to play in sports and stay after school.
(27 September 2016)

Miki:
I also help out at home with chores and help my younger siblings with homework and projects and basically everything.
(27 September 2016)

Miki:
Btw I have and have gotten straight a s since middle school with a total gpa of 4.6. I know it will not interfere with academics because I finish my homework in school anyway.
(27 September 2016)

Miki:
Every single time I ask he makes excuses or says that ill be able to join when this or when that but every time that time comes he makes more excuses.
(27 September 2016)

Miki:
Ever since freshman year I wasn t allowed to play a sport even though I m good at soccer.
(27 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment