Tuesday 27 September 2016

We have an official release from Terrain Racing

This is a community we love and we are proud to be a part of it. Three of our 2016 events (New York City, Houston, and Miami) have been postponed until 2017 due to unforeseen circumstances. Any participants impacted by these changes will be notified via e-mail and will automatically be transferred to the new dates.
_

Corine:
It's extremely depressing & I'm not sure how I'm supposed to meet people.
(26 September 2016)

Corine:
I'm 22 years old, just started a full-time job (no young people my age work there) and all my friends from college moved away.
(26 September 2016)

Ethel:
Do Parents ever get over the death of a child?
(26 September 2016)

Ethel:
However, since my Mother got married and had a kid to fill a void and didn t accomplish much else in Her life, She vehemently disagrees.
(26 September 2016)

Ethel:
Thus basically ruining the life of the Parent.
(26 September 2016)

Ethel:
I know losing a child is horrible, but, better dead than left maimed and needing tons of care.
(26 September 2016)

Ethel:
Because, rather than having to take care of me all over again because I survived... She could just be living Her own life.
(26 September 2016)

Ethel:
My Mother insists Her life would be ruined, while I contend She d move on and be better off.
(26 September 2016)

Ethel:
To make a long story short, I nearly died.
(26 September 2016)

Wynona:
Im a girl and this girl i just met asked my number, weird?
(26 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment