Tuesday 27 September 2016

Four Ultimate 2016 NRL Club Pack prizes were also up for grabs for members and non-members

XXXX GOLD proudly sponsor; Brisbane Broncos and North Queensland Cowboys. This mutually beneficial promotion saw NRL clubs increase exposure and also gain new fans and followers. Personalised promotional rewards. Lion saw a 4% increase in new subscribers for Tooheys and 3% increase in new subscribers for XXXX GOLD.
_

Fidelia:
My lodger is not very social which suits my situation as I like my own space.
(27 September 2016)

Fidelia:
I rent out my spare bedrooms and have done for awhile.
(27 September 2016)

Raven:
Why do people i love ignore me?
(27 September 2016)

Raven:
And when someone sees my soul too much and then leaves me i cant just ignore them back.
(27 September 2016)

Raven:
Somehow i'm a person that when i like someone i will try to connect to them as much as possible, help them, try to understand them better, let them see my soul.
(27 September 2016)

Raven:
We used to be together a lot now its the whole opposite.
(27 September 2016)

Raven:
When i ask her to go out with me she refuses.
(27 September 2016)

Raven:
I'm 17 now and she's 21. She started ignoring me and rarely tells me what's going on in her life.
(27 September 2016)

Raven:
I always adored my cousin, she is 4 years older and she was like my sister and i looked up to her.
(27 September 2016)

Raven:
I lost many friends and even my cousin stopped hanging out with me.
(27 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment