Friday 30 September 2016

We saw a few langoors at a distance but soon they also disappeared behind the mist

But that morning was gloomy, although pregnant with possibilities. As the trek progressed, the weather worsened and eventually reached the point of zero visibility. We marched on as most other pilgrims opted for horses and mules dragged by local villagers.
_

Ardath:
This gift thing sort of makes me hate her a bit.
(29 September 2016)

Ardath:
I don t feel like I can ever trust her.
(29 September 2016)

Ardath:
It s at the point where I don t want to accept anything form her, is that weird?
(29 September 2016)

Ardath:
The main thing I dislike is she s a gift giver, she always giving me or others things, they are nice things but she never accepts anything from me, even if its just a coffee.
(29 September 2016)

Ardath:
It s a truly simple job and we spend a lot of time chatting with each other and surfing the internet.
(29 September 2016)

Ardath:
She s nice enough and everyone else really likes her, a lot.
(29 September 2016)

Ardath:
I realize that I really don t like her.
(29 September 2016)

Ardath:
I am the main receptionist she works a 4 hour shift to cover my breaks.
(29 September 2016)

Anthony:
Am I overreacting or should I actually be worried about this?
(29 September 2016)

Anthony:
My sister can be pretty nieve at times and I'm scared she might do something stupid.
(29 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment