Tuesday 27 September 2016

He holds a B.A. in political science from Syracuse University

He is a former Member of the New York State Assembly (2003-2010) and once led the Bronx Board of Elections. Since leaving office, he has appeared as a commentator on TWC NY1, Bronxnet OPEN, Good Day NY, and Al Jazeera America. His columns and blog focus on corruption, government, education, politics, redistricting, nuclear energy and race.
_

Marianela:
Not the ones I see everyday but the ones in other schools.
(26 September 2016)

Ja:
Would you still be friends with a hoe?
(26 September 2016)

Ja:
She is a nice person but I don't know if I should continue to be her friend.
(26 September 2016)

Ja:
She is single but what she does is very disturbing.
(26 September 2016)

Ja:
I found out that one of my friends likes to sleep with random guys.
(26 September 2016)

Mariette:
I need guy advice. I just started college and this guy seemed to like me a lot..?
(26 September 2016)

Mariette:
I hope I gave enough information, it is really hard to explain the situation over the internet.
(26 September 2016)

Mariette:
I at least want to be friends with him, although we have a history.
(26 September 2016)

Mariette:
How can I avoid feeling more hurt?
(26 September 2016)

Mariette:
I have asked him about it, and he says he likes me but doesn't want a relationship.
(26 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment