Friday 30 September 2016

The festival is intended to coincide with the major Catholic feast of the Assumption of Mary

Tourists, neighborhood locals and students navigated through crowded streets, amassed food tents and live performers. The event was hosted by the non-profit organization, Bronx Little Italy. Ferragosto is a centuries-old celebration that originated in Italy and is traditionally celebrated in August.
_

Marquetta:
What does this mean and how can I help it.
(28 September 2016)

Marquetta:
I thought maybe i was just tired but I have slept very well and I have still had this feeling for 2 days now.
(28 September 2016)

Marquetta:
My head doesn't hurt it just keeps doing that weird feeling.
(28 September 2016)

Marquetta:
Whenever i move my eyes or just move in general my head feels funny for a few second.
(28 September 2016)

Marquetta:
Im a teenage guy and I've had this weird feeling for a few days in my head.
(28 September 2016)

Robert:
HELP WHAT DO I DO?
(28 September 2016)

Robert:
My mom came home from work (she's a teacher, students give her a hard time) with my brother and then i went down and talked to her but she snapped at me so i just went upstairs.
(28 September 2016)

Raisa:
How can you tell the difference between a fling and a relationship?
(28 September 2016)

Raisa:
How can you tell when its a fling or when its a relationship?
(28 September 2016)

Lavona:
What really makes you laugh?
(28 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment