Wednesday 28 September 2016

We need a good old fashioned revolution once in a while

I feel I was called to write this book. The contest is open to anyone who can write a review on Amazon and can receive gift cards from Amazon US. Have fun. I look forward to reading your review. Remember to post your the link to your Amazon review in the comments to be included in the drawings.
_

Epifania:
I don't mind a long term relationship, though sex is more important to me right now.
(28 September 2016)

Epifania:
I never had a girlfriend, nor did I ever have sex, so I am a total noob in this question, and that has been getting on my nerves for some while.
(28 September 2016)

Epifania:
So should I go to nightclubs, bars or elsewhere?
(28 September 2016)

Epifania:
I am a first year student in a university and I can't help but wonder what is the most effective way of getting girls.
(28 September 2016)

Nedra:
Divorcing after 1 year no kids?
(28 September 2016)

Nedra:
We are living in different states right now, i'm 22 and he is 26, please help, I feel so confused and lost.
(28 September 2016)

Nedra:
We don't share anything really, it was rocky from the start, now I just want to get away and start over, where do I even start?
(28 September 2016)

Nieves:
My wife cheated on me? She's pregnant but wants me to stay just incase it's mine? She slapped me when I told her to abort?
(28 September 2016)

Nieves:
I will sign away my parental rights if it is mine.
(28 September 2016)

Nieves:
I don't want the baby and I won't take custody or pay child support.
(28 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment