Thursday 29 September 2016

I bet most of the other guys on that trip would not have liked that restaurant

I want to take a stab at that today. Years ago, I was in Cabo San Lucas with family. I was there with my dad and his business group. I saw families sitting out on front stoops, kids playing in the street. Her kids ran to and from the table serving us. We had the best food, the best experience.
_

Lindsay:
I have to take 300 mg of Clindamycin 4 times a day.
(28 September 2016)

Karry:
Why would a girl immediately look down when I look at her?
(28 September 2016)

Karry:
But other than that, they just blush, look nervous, and even avoid me.
(28 September 2016)

Karry:
The only time I see her smile is when I walk into a room with them and then they whisper and giggle.
(28 September 2016)

Karry:
She never smiles when that happens, and to be fair, I do not either.
(28 September 2016)

Karry:
I catch her staring a couple times but she always looks away.
(28 September 2016)

Karry:
I would walk by her or into a room and she looks at me and I look at her and she immediately looks away.
(28 September 2016)

Ngan:
Why am I so selfish in my relationship?
(28 September 2016)

Ngan:
All of last year I was changing for her and asking her to fix things as well but she wouldn't.
(28 September 2016)

Ngan:
The problem is is that I didn't date her for looks at all I dated her for her personality and the way she made herself seem but she switched up after I had caught feelings which messed things up.
(28 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment