Wednesday 28 September 2016

Her career success story as a journalist began much later

Shoma has dark brown coloured hair wore in straightened hair style that matches the colour of her eyes. Her beauty secrets lie in her simplicity and warm smiles. In spite of her relationship with godfather Tarun Tejpal, Shoma had to quit her post. The Shoma Chaudhury and Rana Ayyub controversy has been a centre of many a juicy TV shows.
_

Susanne:
I felt really sick to the stomach for the rest of the day.
(28 September 2016)

Susanne:
Ok so I'm a girl and I heard that my ex friend really likes this one boy.
(28 September 2016)

Wan:
Why is my friend extremely angry at me for leaving our friendship? I am in love with him, but he doesn't feel the same way?
(28 September 2016)

Wan:
FYI, I am 32 years old and he's 30. We have been friends for one year.
(28 September 2016)

Wan:
Don't I have the right to distance myself away from him, so that I do not continuously get hurt?
(28 September 2016)

Wan:
He always gets angry and calls me selfish for leaving.
(28 September 2016)

Wan:
I understand he doesn't love me (and there's nothing I can do about it), so I have attempted to dissolve our friendship a couple of times because it hurts too much that I can't be with him.
(28 September 2016)

Wan:
This topic always end up in us fighting.
(28 September 2016)

Nakia:
Getting closer to my crush?
(28 September 2016)

Nakia:
My crush is in my grade but I'm scared about what his friends would think if we were to get closer?
(28 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment