Thursday 29 September 2016

You also need to ensure that you get enough rest and use quality skin care products

Invest in skin care products, such as cleansers, toners and moisturizers that are suitable for your type of skin. You may need to try out different brands before identifying one or a combination that suits you. The best products do not clog pores or dry your skin.
_

Leena:
I have a crush but, i don't know if the feeling is mutual or not but i feel like it is.
(29 September 2016)

Gabriela:
Do girls play games with guys?
(29 September 2016)

Gabriela:
She must not like anyone else I assume or else she wouldn't invite me.
(29 September 2016)

Gabriela:
She invited me her party that her girlfriends are hosting.
(29 September 2016)

Stormy:
Excuses or a cover story to tell my parents so I can hangout at my crush's house?
(29 September 2016)

Stormy:
I just want to hangout with her, but my parents will think otherwise). I'm thinking of telling my parents I'm studying after school which should get me an hour, but I need a story that gets me at least another 2 hours in case I stay longer.
(29 September 2016)

Stormy:
So I'm in high school (we're both 15) and my crush invited me over to her house while she gets so we can hang out after school until she has to go to a dance competition in the evening.
(29 September 2016)

Delena:
Almost every time i see her we have eye contact at least once?
(29 September 2016)

Delena:
But whenever we are near each other we seem to make eye contact at least once... and in class i think she looks at me but idk.
(29 September 2016)

Delena:
I used to talk to her more, but we never talk anymore for some reason.
(29 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment