Thursday 29 September 2016

Cyclists flashed images of sad faces rode for 22 minutes and 22 seconds on average

In Brazil, a group of scientists improved power output in cyclists by 10% by running a small electric current through the brain. Those shown happy faces reported less perceived exertion, and rode for three minutes longer. Marcora now wants to develop a pair of goggles that could flash up this kind of image at athletes while they are out training.
_

Lashaunda:
I ve liked this guy for a long time and he doesn t know it, only my best friends know.
(30 September 2016)

Jesica:
Please answer the following personal question if you can?
(30 September 2016)

Jesica:
I love the shape and look if women but find myself looking at men.
(30 September 2016)

Jesica:
Why is it I notice certain other men's budge in their pants and attracted to them yet other guys nothing.
(30 September 2016)

Katrina:
I lied about my age to somebody on the internet, now we have become close and he wants to see my face?
(30 September 2016)

Annalisa:
Step daughter is having probs that my husband needs to face - how do I bring up delicately?
(30 September 2016)

Annalisa:
I think the adults in her life (myself included) are to blame.
(30 September 2016)

Annalisa:
Honestly, I don't think it's her fault at all.
(30 September 2016)

Annalisa:
I don' know how to make it clear that I'm not bad-mouthing her.
(30 September 2016)

Annalisa:
It's to the point though that I think we're really not doing our job as parents if we don't get her the help she needs.
(30 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment