Thursday 29 September 2016

Amy works abroad as a domestic helper and leaves her children in order to help them

Amy becomes a mother, she vows to protect her Children and secure that nobodies hurt her daughter. Nelia (Miles Ocampo) is the older daughter and take care of her younger siblings. While Amy works abroad, Nelia and her siblings suffer at the hands of their relatives.
_

Nicole:
I then asked then who do you think is good looking at least and he said well your pretty.
(28 September 2016)

Nicole:
I have a close friend we hang out like every day and always talk and all but today was kinda different basically a girl likes him and I said do you like her he said no she's ugly he almost calls every girl ugly expect for like 3 probably.
(28 September 2016)

Dorthea:
Do you believe in soulmates?
(28 September 2016)

Dorthea:
The idea seems silly to me, I feel like it's something you only find in fairy tales.
(28 September 2016)

Treena:
Easy way to make big money?
(28 September 2016)

Treena:
I'm 15, any idea how to make a lot of money, not getting a job job?
(28 September 2016)

Treena:
I need 14 hundred or even 1k by April to go to a concert and let's say my parents will have a hard time handing that over.
(28 September 2016)

Cristy:
Random Does Mannequins creep you out? o.O?
(28 September 2016)

Becky:
Are girls THAT distracting?
(28 September 2016)

Becky:
Idk my boyfriend's SAT is this saturday and he won't even look at me in the hallway...and I was wearing a mini dress too.
(28 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment