Thursday 29 September 2016

The goal is to make pairs consisting of the digraph and a picture that begins with that digraph

Notify me of new posts by email. My name is Stephanie and I am the creator of Boy Mama Teacher Mama. I am a mama of two wonderful young boys and two darling Pugs. I am also an elementary school teacher. For more about Boy Mama Teacher Mama, see our About Page.
_

Cecila:
I would notice her the corner of my eye looking straight at me and I will look back at her sometimes smile.
(28 September 2016)

Cecila:
I got enrolled at a new school that I like, and In my classes I started taking notice of this shy bea beautiful girl.
(28 September 2016)

Mai:
I have a crush on my teacher?
(28 September 2016)

Mai:
But I seem to be flunking his class just because HE teaches this.
(28 September 2016)

Mai:
I think he notices too.. I'm a smart girl, almost straight A's.
(28 September 2016)

Mai:
I'm not always trying to get his attention; I actually kind of avoid him.
(28 September 2016)

Mai:
He catches me looking in his eyes when he's presenting and I quickly look away.
(28 September 2016)

Mai:
He's only 24 or 25 (I forget) and be is very attractive and smart.
(28 September 2016)

Mai:
He is my IT foundation's teacher;and I'm a freshman girl.
(28 September 2016)

Mai:
I know this is pretty common, but it's driving me crazy.
(28 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment