Tuesday 27 September 2016

Are Wheels The Best Upgrade You Can Make To Your Bike?

Does a better set of wheels offer the biggest gain in bike performance? But in terms of other upgrades like tyres, groupsets or other component, how does a shiny new set of wheels match up? Well, we took to the road to find out. Cycling is, supposedly, all in the legs.
_

So:
Whenever I'm around other people they always look down at me.
(26 September 2016)

So:
Okay, so I'm really insecure about my height.
(26 September 2016)

Damaris:
Who is Jhyron Kylle?
(26 September 2016)

Rosalina:
I forgot to add that I am a guy.
(26 September 2016)

Thomasine:
My toddler dislikes my mother-in-law?
(26 September 2016)

Thomasine:
Where as my MIL tries to do the same things as she was doing a year or 2 ago, preferably sitting on the couch while my daughter plays on her own.
(26 September 2016)

Thomasine:
My mom plays, is silly with, and tries to make sure my daughter has fun.
(26 September 2016)

Thomasine:
I have a feeling that it's because my MIL is always very loud, and she doesn't have an approach like my mom.
(26 September 2016)

Thomasine:
Everytime my MIL comes around to her or tries to spend time with her my daughter cries and runs away from her.
(26 September 2016)

Thomasine:
My daughter is almost 3. In the beginning she loved my MIL but recently the only grandma she prefers is my mom.
(26 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment