Tuesday 27 September 2016

Never again will you be left scratching your head while someone else walks away with the spoils

Imagine having a map into the mind of every human being on the planet. Would that help you get more out of your life? This is not voodoo or magic; this is based on pure science. Scientific principles which have been working since people first started interacting with each other.
_

Mitsue:
What's the right choice she apologizes all the time and seems sincerely sorry she says she knows she doesn't deserve a chance at friendship but would be grateful for it.
(26 September 2016)

Mitsue:
She says she still loves and has feelings for me and always will.
(26 September 2016)

Mitsue:
I asked her this and why she let me go and she said it's because she was stupid.
(26 September 2016)

Mitsue:
If I was this important to her why did she reject me 3 times?
(26 September 2016)

Mitsue:
She even told me idk 1of the times.During the time we dated she would always reject me when I asked her on dates,sex,to come to my house or to just spend time outside of school saying she's busy.
(26 September 2016)

Mitsue:
I was there for her through it all and asked her out 3 more times in which I was rejected all times.
(26 September 2016)

Mitsue:
The 2cnd time because of her depression.
(26 September 2016)

Mitsue:
She broke up with me the 1sttime because of my race and her parents wouldn't appr.
(26 September 2016)

Mitsue:
Ok so me and my ex dated for 3 months.
(26 September 2016)

In:
Girls, have you ever considered sex for money, or done it?
(26 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment