Thursday 29 September 2016

If they are given in print out form this could be transferred easily

I've read on the internet that many season ticket holders will sell you their tickets outside the ground? Any tips on the best course of action for this? I'm sure there will be touts outside the ground. However, the issue would be that we wouldn't have the card that they were bought with.
_

Kimber:
I'm thinking of turning myself in to the police and confessing what I did.
(29 September 2016)

Kimber:
I didn't mean to hurt her so bad, I was just drunk and angry but that's no excuse.
(29 September 2016)

Kimber:
I feel like a piece of garbage, which I guess after this I am.
(29 September 2016)

Kimber:
She told people in the hospital that she fell down the stairs, but the way they looked at me they knew.
(29 September 2016)

Kimber:
She's eating through a straw right now.
(29 September 2016)

Kimber:
She's still in the hospital for observation but she suffered a broken skull, broken nose and a broken jaw.
(29 September 2016)

Kimber:
She fell and hit her head on a table and was unconscious.
(29 September 2016)

Kimber:
I punched her, very hard in the face.
(29 September 2016)

Kimber:
I can't live with this guilt, me and my girlfriend got drunk and we started arguing and I insulted her and she slapped me across the face, sending my glasses flying across the room.
(29 September 2016)

Cindie:
Do feelings resurface after you bottle them up?
(29 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment