Wednesday 28 September 2016

This was from the cover date of January 1978 - November 1980. Here a began seriously collecting

But, after naming them, I'll focus on the one that I call the true height. But, it was exclusively Spider-man. DeMatteis' Captain America, Byrne's FF, Miller's DD. I stated there were four stages. But I only detailed three of them. Well, the fourth stage is now.Or, Now.
_

Shaun:
I think he doesn't feel the same way and stuff, but I don't know what he thinks.
(28 September 2016)

Shaun:
There is a Homecoming dance this weekend too and he asked if I was going and I said yes but I think he may thought someone have already asked me but no one has yet.
(28 September 2016)

Shaun:
I think this is flirting but he is always complimenting me on a lot of stuff.
(28 September 2016)

Shaun:
I have his number and he and I text each other.
(28 September 2016)

Shaun:
So this guy (Diego) sits next to me in English... I really like him and stuff but I don't know if he feels the same way.
(28 September 2016)

Francene:
Why do I go soft the second she puts a condom on me?
(28 September 2016)

Rosetta:
What do we talk about !?
(28 September 2016)

Rosetta:
To not have that awkward silence going on.
(28 September 2016)

Terrell:
Should work output be compared?
(28 September 2016)

Terrell:
Is it fair to say I can be let go at job just because my output is a little lower?
(28 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment