Thursday 29 September 2016

I was rolling my tape recorder when I asked him about which state had the best cheese?

One year, around 1986, I called Rapp over to a table holding many pounds of cheese on it. I held up a block of cheese and asked him, then why do you have Wisconsin cheese here? He continued to stay with the interview until I was finished with my quirky questions.
_

Tressie:
I know we notice each other in the hallways when we look at each other for a second.
(28 September 2016)

Tressie:
There is this girl that is the same year as me and goes to my school, I know her because of other friends.
(28 September 2016)

Jeannine:
I like a girl in my class, how can I ask her out?
(28 September 2016)

Jeannine:
Once that's done, I would like to ask her out.
(28 September 2016)

Jeannine:
We haven't talked since the last day of Summer Gym (July... That's pretty sad) I wanna talk to her again and get to know her.
(28 September 2016)

Jeannine:
We're both in the same orchestra class and study hall.
(28 September 2016)

Jeannine:
While we weren't playing or waiting for a serve, we talked a bit and we have a lot in common.
(28 September 2016)

Jeannine:
I was in the back and so was she.
(28 September 2016)

Jeannine:
On the last day, we had a volleyball tournament and we were both on the same team.
(28 September 2016)

Jeannine:
We talked just a little bit until the last day.
(28 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment