Friday 30 September 2016

Scott won a Ford Convertible Mustang through the Vermilion Bay Lions Club lottery on Saturday

Norwest Printing and Publishing won both the business of the year, as well as the new business excellence awards. The accolades were handed out, during last night's event. He explained that the trip is a medical mission, and also to work on community development.
_

Kandace:
So I ve been struggling with this problem with quite a while now, my husband farts a lot in his sleep, he also pushes me to the very side of the bed and sometimes elbow me and ect.
(29 September 2016)

Ranee:
Should I feel guilty for not having sex?
(29 September 2016)

Ranee:
I feel like the answer is no, but for some reason I feel like I owe it to him.
(29 September 2016)

Ranee:
He knows my anxiety with sex but should I feel bad if I don't have it with him?
(29 September 2016)

Ranee:
We have had sex before together but I'm not sure if when I see him I'll be ready to again.
(29 September 2016)

Ranee:
I have sexual anxiety problems from my past and I'm dealing with them now.
(29 September 2016)

Ranee:
I'm going to see my boyfriend in a few weeks and we haven't seen each other in around 4 months.
(29 September 2016)

Diane:
How often are you at home?
(29 September 2016)

Diane:
Are you at home alot or are you gone most of the time?
(29 September 2016)

Pearl:
Why does she look at me so much?
(29 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment