Tuesday 27 September 2016

How about that as a giant thumb has blocked all the exits

It has been days, weeks, written words are just not taking shape. It is as the thoughts are fighting amongst each other not wanting to line up in a logical order to be pronounced. The fork in the road is still staring at me. My head hurts from all of this too often.
_

Susanne:
She likes horror movies, glam metal, and is interested in cosmetics if that helps.
(27 September 2016)

Susanne:
We live in upstate NY, so it always snows and we have never been able to take her somewhere for her birthday.
(27 September 2016)

Susanne:
I'm looking for birthday party ideas for a friend of mine.
(27 September 2016)

Lynelle:
Why did she ignore me and then observe me?
(27 September 2016)

Lynelle:
Then afterwards I caught her starring at me in class for several minutes.
(27 September 2016)

Lynelle:
However he attitude and grim face put me off so I never mentioned it.
(27 September 2016)

Lynelle:
My ex friend got hurt so I was concerned about her and wanted to ask her how she was feeling after going to the hospital.
(27 September 2016)

Magdalena:
Im secretly seeing the grrom?
(27 September 2016)

Magdalena:
I did. we went to a hotel room not far away and made passionate love.
(27 September 2016)

Marni:
Thanks in advance and if you guys absolutely want to reveal my self I will only if you request thanks so much.
(27 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment