Thursday 29 September 2016

Balancing out those blue hues with crisp whites is essential to this design

First things first, set the tone. Whether you opt to add in some ornate patterns or monograms, make it totally yours. Tending towards simple designs and time-tested color palettes, they come together as impossibly elegant and refined events. Of course, there is the traditional blue and white color palette.
_

Cathey:
Does she like me and should i ask her again to hangout?
(29 September 2016)

Cathey:
We dont text alot and only see eachother in school but when i ask if she wants to hangout she usually says i'm busy.
(29 September 2016)

Cathey:
She also teases me and touches me when she jokes around and her friends even say we act like a couple.
(29 September 2016)

Cathey:
When she usually leaves to meet some friends in the cafeteria or someplace she wants me to come along like today she wanted me to come with her and a couple of friends to the cafeteria, asked me to buy her food and when i did she gave me a hug.
(29 September 2016)

Cathey:
Whenever we see each other walking we smile and say hi and when we run into eachother in the library or study room she sits next to me.
(29 September 2016)

Cathey:
There is a girl that i've been talking to over the past couple of months at school and ever since she broke up with her ex she has been approaching me more often.
(29 September 2016)

Krishna:
I don't think he has a idea that it's me but I want to give him a hint that it is me.
(29 September 2016)

Krishna:
He text the number back asking who I was, and he called three times and told me to call back.
(29 September 2016)

Krishna:
My ex who I found out talked to multiple girls has got a new number, I found it and text him saying things about how he hurt me and that he is a slut.
(29 September 2016)

Melody:
Why am I in pain, with life?
(29 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment