Friday 30 September 2016

He usually warms up for THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS so he knows the game

Based in Manchester, he has been resident DJ in renowned clubs since the early nineties. Unfortunately, there are no lights whatsoever during the first twenty minutes of his set and people are not to engaged at first. It is a solid performance that would have benefited from using more light and adding some volume and fierceness to the set.
_

Irena:
Nothing happens down there when my husband touches me. Why?
(29 September 2016)

Irena:
I don't masturbate and I'm not cheating on him.
(29 September 2016)

Irena:
Why can't I feel anything down there anymore?
(29 September 2016)

Irena:
I'm attracted to him and I'm usually mentally aroused enough to have sex but nothing is happening physically.
(29 September 2016)

Irena:
He's even tried touching me very slowly or kissing me and touching other places before down there but it still doesn't work.
(29 September 2016)

Irena:
I don't get wet or feel tingly or anything like that.
(29 September 2016)

Latonya:
And also,how long would one have to be friends with someone online,for it to be acceptable to ask such a thing?
(29 September 2016)

Lisha:
This girl I kinda like keeps running into me in the halls and touches me sometimes. Does she like me? What should I do?
(29 September 2016)

Lisha:
Is this girl trying to be friendly or what?
(29 September 2016)

Kassandra:
For you, was college everything you hoped?
(29 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment