Thursday 29 September 2016

I have criticized the grand jury in prior blogs as well as the legal community

The cases against the bikers remains pending and not much has been learned since then since the investigation is on-going. Of course, the grand jury is a powerful tool, but for the state attorney/prosecutors office. In order to post comments, please make sure JavaScript and Cookies are enabled, and reload the page.
_

Aurea:
He works in a different department, but our paths cross frequently.
(29 September 2016)

Aurea:
I am not sure where he is from, I find him attractive, but I am not sure if he is attracted to me.
(29 September 2016)

Aurea:
He is of a different culture and has a heavy accent.
(29 September 2016)

Gwendolyn:
What is a good conversation starter for a conversation over a dating site?
(29 September 2016)

Andree:
I'm exhausted from partying with my husband!?
(29 September 2016)

Andree:
This is just such a touchy subject for me and I don't know what to do or how to handle it.
(29 September 2016)

Andree:
I feel like any weekend where its just us that he isn't happy and would rather be surrounded with other people.
(29 September 2016)

Andree:
He knows how I feel about it these days and how it makes me feel like he doesn't enjoy mine and his company together like he used to.
(29 September 2016)

Andree:
We all party until like 5 or 6 in the morning and I'm just exhausted from this every weekend.
(29 September 2016)

Andree:
I love to party and so this is fun for me sometimes but it's gotten to be like an every weekend thing and if its not at our house its at one of our other friends houses.
(29 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment