Tuesday 27 September 2016

The second effort happened when the two were a bit older in Youth

This relationship ended in a terrible break up that resulted in two and half years of silence between the two of them. During this period, God spoke to Ella, telling her that David is her husband. They admit that choosing to wait has been the most difficult, yet most rewarding decision they have ever made.
_

Kimberlee:
Hello, English teachers, how is my grammar :')?
(26 September 2016)

Kimberlee:
For many years have been passed, every now and then, I still remember the dog in my room.
(26 September 2016)

Kimberlee:
I cried while looking at his photo in my room.
(26 September 2016)

Kimberlee:
We raised him with full of love and in fact, he had a good life.
(26 September 2016)

Kimberlee:
Momoy was only 6-month old and very active; he would run to and fro wagging his tail; eat voraciously, and play incessantly all the time.
(26 September 2016)

Kimberlee:
I was only a child when my mom bought him from a friend; it cost her about 40 dollars only if money was converted.
(26 September 2016)

Kimberlee:
My dog in my room I had a dalmatian puppy, whose name was Momoy.
(26 September 2016)

Kimberlee:
First of all, english is my 5th language.
(26 September 2016)

Ma:
Then he turns around a apologizes to me for not being there for me while I was sick...why?
(26 September 2016)

Maryalice:
My mum is blaming me for something I didn't do? Help!?
(26 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment