Thursday 29 September 2016

Parental Support and Mental Health Among Transgender Adolescents

Parents make a clear and resounding difference. For many people, their gender identity is the same as the sex they were assigned on their birth certificate. Not everyone feels one or the other however. Many people identify as transgender. To help provide insight, we looked at data from several studies of transgender youth and identified common stresses.
_

Farrah:
Am i being reasonable?
(29 September 2016)

Juliana:
I've been beating them since they were 2 and 3. Nothing wrong with it, my father did the same to me.
(29 September 2016)

Ellamae:
Help, I thought this was over??
(29 September 2016)

Ellamae:
I've been back in school for two months and nothing between us has happened,we never even talked.
(29 September 2016)

Ellamae:
He's hung out with the girl from last year a few times, but not lately . He's been missing school a lot too.
(29 September 2016)

Ellamae:
Our eyes met twice but quickly broke away.
(29 September 2016)

Ellamae:
But today in class he kept looking at me every few minutes.And for some reason i started to look at him too.
(29 September 2016)

Ellamae:
I learned to get over it and go on with my life.
(29 September 2016)

Ellamae:
And he went after a certain girl the rest of the school year, she refused to go out with him.
(29 September 2016)

Ellamae:
I'm in 9th grade now and last year I broke up with a guy I've been with for 5 months( over the summer and into the beginning of the year). I broke it off, and the next day he asked out a bunch of girls.
(29 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment